PSC Networking & Inspiration Day
On Thursday 5th April, Postgraduate Coordinators from every UK & Ireland campus, as well as a small representation from Europe, were invited to a ‘Networking & Inspiration’ Event at Exchange Place, Warwick. The objectives of this day were outlined by the day’s Master of Ceremonies, Phil Pittock, as follows:
This was the first event of its kind ever in the UK and was therefore an appropriate ‘landmark’ event for the unveiling of the new global ‘PGS’ brand identity, which was rolled out globally on 1st April. Some other highlights from the day were:
- Some audio clips containing ‘golden advice’ relating to PGS
- A live ‘Zoom’ call with a senior member of the OneSchool Global team, from Australia
- A presentation by Matthew Collins, a OneSchool Regional Principal
- Presentations from the Focus National Leadership Team, from senior Community business owners, from UBT’s Training & Resource Division, from the ABM team and from a high-achieving PGS student
- Networking sessions giving opportunity for sharing of best practices and answering of questions
- Top-class catering and live music!
PSCs were sent away with a charge to get to work with renewed vigour in their campuses and spread the inspiration, both to existing PGS students and in due course, to those who are due to complete their secondary schooling this Summer. The importance of the role of employers was also stressed, to support students not only with enrolling on a course, but in seeing it through to completion.
[Click on each image to enlarge.]