- UBT-developed “accounting course for non-accountants”.
- The whole aim of this course is to enable anyone to better understand their business financial
statements, in view of making educated decisions that will positively influence profits, cash flow
and equity growth.
- Written using the unique “topdown” approach, meaning you can study it using your own financial
- Easy reading – we have made every attempt to make the course easy to understand, regardless
of your level of education.
- This course is broken up into 12 weeks – 11 lessons then the final examination.
3 Month Accounting Course (36 hours)
|Subject||Lesson Overview||Recommended Minimum Hours|
|Introduction||Week 1: The Financial Reports||3|
|Profit & Loss||Week 2: Trading Performance||3|
|Week 3: Break-Even Point||3|
|Week 4: Profit & Loss KPIs & Key Ratios||3|
|Balance Sheet||Week 5: Equity Growth||3|
|Week 6: Balance Sheet KPIs & Key Ratios||3|
|Week 7: Balance Sheet – How to Manage It||3|
|Other Topics||Week 8: Asset Register & Depreciation||3|
|Week 9: Classification & Validation on Transactions||3|
|Transactions||Week 10: Budgeting for Growth||3|
|Week 11: Projecting Cash Flow||3|